Happy Saturday, all! Today I am showing you my everyday college makeup routine. I wear this to my classes, work, hanging out with friends…pretty much wherever. The whole makeup routine takes me anywhere from 5-15 minutes, depending on how much time I have!
- Using my Bareskin Complete Coverage Serum Concealer, I dot some of this throughout my T-Zone (aka trouble) area and blend it thoroughly using my fingers.
2. I set the first layer of product with my Laura Geller Baked Balance-n-Brighten foundation in the color “Fair.”
3. I go back in with my concealer and directly cover pimples. I also use Urban Decay’s primer potion and rub this into my eyelids.
4. I have extremely oily skin, and this powder helps mattify my face quite a bit. I apply it all over my face, and a little heavier in the T-Zone. But I do not blend it in yet. I let it settle into my face.
5. My all time favorite eyeshadow palette is the Urban Decay Naked palette. I use it for day AND night looks. For day time, I put the color Naked in my crease, Sidecar on the outer half of my lid, Sin on the inner half of my lid and Virgin underneath my brow bone and in my inner corner.
6. Next, I do an eyeliner wing. My eyes naturally draw down at the corners so a wing helps lift and open them. I’m still not very good at doing this but I’ve gotten better! This is my favorite Maybelline liquid liner. It’s tapered on the ends so it makes doing a wing much easier.
8. Now I go in and blend in my Coty Powder from before with a Kabuki brush. Then I take my Elf Bronzer on the same brush and contour my cheekbones, forehead, jawline and blend it down into my neck.
9. For mascara, I use Maybelline Falsies waterproof. My eyelashes are actually very long and thick, so the weight of them makes it hard to keep them up. This is the only mascara that helps them stay curled (and yes, I do curl my lashes. I use a Lancome curler!) The only thing I do not like about this product is that its nearly impossible to get off. During the day, I only put mascara on the end half of my lashes.
10. I hate color on my lips! So I just moisturize them using my Rose Salve.