By: Annmarie Statly
Okay, you’ve hit a wall. You’re tired, bored of the day-to-day routine and just need something to pick yourself up and out of the blahs! It’s hard to stay focused and upbeat when you’re hitting the Monday – Friday grind – week in, week out…
Here’s a list of ideas – pick a few, or use them all:
- Rearrange your desk/work station so things feel new
- Update the pictures on your desk
- Change your screen saver on your desktop, if you’re planning a vacation put that picture in so you can dream of that vacation your working so hard for
- Buy a new, cheery coffee mug
- Take small breaks to the water cooler/break room
- Drink plenty of good old H2O!
- Make a to-do list at work and physically cross off items you complete – this sense of accomplishment is inspiring
- Get outside during lunch and/or breaks
- Invite a friend to lunch
- Munch on brain food – check out these ideas.
Any other ideas, please send our way, we’d love to hear them!
Make it a great day.