By: Annmarie Statly
With the onset of the New Year most of us want to start the year fresh with bold ideas and a “new you” attitude. I don’t necessarily think you need to overhaul yourself – maybe just a little tweaking here and there!
Whether it’s for work, school, you stay at home moms, retirees, whomever – we all want to improve on things. I think picking one or two areas is great, more than that is just overload and asking for trouble. Seriously, the last thing we need in this world is more stress!
As I told you in my last blog, I don’t necessarily make resolutions but we all can improve in areas. So here are a few suggestions to carry forward throughout 2017 whether at work, home or play!
- Believe in yourself! Dream big, you can do whatever you set your mind to.
- Keep a positive attitude – I know easier said than done, but if you’re conscious of it you will be more positive….just sayin’!
- Be friendly – you will be surprised at how far a smile or holding the door for someone can go.
- Have faith. Read a daily devotional, keep an app on your phone, place a motivational quote somewhere you will see it daily. Find what works for you and trust me this will help all the other suggestions fall into place.
- Remember to keep life light! Laugh at yourself, your family, a tv show…pick your poison, but just laugh and have more fun!